The best method to see deleted WhatsApp messages on Android
WhatsApp is a free messaging application used by more than five billion users. WhatsApp can be used in mobile and PCs. WhatsApp uses your phone’s internet connection to send messages. Like other messaging application, WhatsApp also has an option to delete unwanted messages permanently. WhatsApp is not providing an undo option to recover the message. But we can also restore those messages by using other applications. There are lots of applications available in browsers and play store. Here I am sharing an application named what’s removed to restore the deleted messages. Every android user can download the application from Google Play Store through the link.
The size of the application is only 4.9mb. it has more than five million downloads with an average rating of 4.3 stars. After the installation, you need to grant some permissions such as allow to access your SD card, allow to view network connections and other minor permissions. But you should use this application with your own risk because it is a third party application. So that there is no guarantee to remain your messages private.
How to use the application
- First, open the application and grant that permission that I mentioned above.
- Then select the applications that you want to save the notifications. (Select WhatsApp Messenger)
- Then agree on the popup messages that shown by the application to store deleted messages
- After these steps, the application will automatically store notifications that you receive from WhatsApp Messenger.
- Now you can easily check for deleted messages through the application.
Unfortunately, it is not available for iOS devices. This android application was released in the year 2018. This application is not affiliated with the original WhatsApp Messenger. This is one of the easiest way to recover the deleted messages from WhatsApp or any kind of messengers.