How to improve audio quality during video calling
HOW TO IMPROVE AUDIO QUALITY IN A VIDEO CALL
As the pandemic disease, Corona is attacking the whole world, the lifestyle all around the world has changed dramatically within days. No physical meetings, no arguments, no classes, no blackboards, no office coffee times, etc. The whole world has been locked between the four pillars. But even then, the show is going on everywhere with the help of technology and facilities provided by them. People have started using video conferencing applications for conducting meetings, classes, work sharing, etc. There are many applications already developed or are developing to make up all the needs of the workers and students.
Zoom, Teams, Google Meet, etc. are some of the video conferencing software. But now it has become a common problem that during the video calls, people are losing they’re about sound quality or complain about some background noise. Here are some tips that may help you to improve the quality of your audio during your video conferencing.
Tips to improve audio quality
- Try using a headphone with a built-in microphone in it. Or use an external microphone that will solve the problem of loudness to an extent.
- If you are using a Windows laptop, you can use the built-in microphone for your audio call where you can easily adjust the microphone settings according to your wish.
- Open the Control Panel and click on the sound settings and make all the necessary changes there. Under the settings, you can increase or decrease the microphone intensity for a better experience.
- Some laptops offer enhancements options also such as Noise suspension, Acoustic Echo, etc.
- Always make sure to activate the Noise.
- The most common reported issue is the background noise. To solve this issue, you can use an external microphone which is of good quality.