AR RULER: TAKE MEASUREMENTS USING YOUR PHONE
A tape is a common tool used to take the measurements of a furniture item or a room or a plot, etc. But you know taking measurements is now possible with just a smartphone. Unbelievable? The name of the application used for this purpose is AR Ruler App. This is available in the Google play store. This is the best tape measure app that is used to take measurements with the phone. This is available under the category tools in the play store.
AR Ruler application takes the measurements in the real world by using the augmented reality technology (AR) with your smartphone’s camera. An interesting fact is that this app not only does it find the height of objects or things, it also measure human being accurately. The app size is about 51 MB.
Another noticeable thing is that AR Ruler App works only on devices with AR core support. What you need to do in order to use this app is just target the aim on the detected plane and then start to use the AR measure app.
- It allows linear measurements in cm, m, mm, feet, yard, and inches.
- The distance meter feature allows measuring the distance from the device camera to a fixed point on the detected 3Dimensional plane.
- The angle option allows you to tape measure corners on the 3Dimensional planes.
- Area and Perimeter feature allow to tape measure perimeter and area of a room.
- The volume option allows you to tape measure the size of 3Dimensional objects.
- The path feature available allows you calculating the length of the path.
- The height option allows you to tape measure height relative to the recognized surface.
- Plan option generates plan projection for the drawn objects and also exports it to PDF format which makes it easy to available and uses.
- The on-screen Ruler app measures small objects directly on your smartphone’s screen.