Indian Downloader App
India is excelling in many fields so in the digital platform also. Recently the government of India has announced the ban of several Chinese mobile apps. Due to which many of us had difficulties in finding alternatives for those apps. Let me tell you one thing that there are many apps made in our country which can serve your needs. All you have to do is search the Play Store or App Store. Here in this article, we are going to discuss a downloading app from India which is ‘Indian Downloader: India’s own app’ for downloading status, and images from various social media apps.
The Indian downloader is a 100% free app which helps for fast downloading of files,images, Instagram/Whatsapp status, IGTV videos, etc. The app makes it easy for you to download from various platforms and thus saves you a lot of storage space as you don’t need various apps to download from different platforms. To download from the Indian downloader you don’t have to login or signup you can simply download it and start using it very easily. The app also has provided a step by step guide in it about how to download contents. Another peculiarity is that there is a built-in organized gallery and you can use this app in Hindi, English, Malayalam and Arabic languages. You can even share the downloaded content directly within the app.
Steps to Download Status from Whatsapp:
- Open the Indian Downloader app and click on the Whatsapp icon.
- You can see all the Whatsapp status, press the download icon on the status you want to save.
- You can see the saved content either in your gallery or in the apps gallery.
Steps to Download Instagram stories:
- Open the Indian Downloader app and click on the Instagram icon.
- The login page will appear there login with your username and password.
- Your Instagram page will appear with the stories. Select the user profile from which you want to download the story.
- Click on the download button below the story to save it and you can see the saved content in your gallery or in apps gallery.
Steps to Download Facebook, Instagram, Twitter images, or videos:
- Open any of these apps.
- Copy the link of the image or video you want to download.
- A popup will appear either click on it or open the Indian Downloader app, paste the copied link and download.
- You can see the saved images and videos either in your phone gallery or in the apps gallery.