How to prevent people from adding you to WhatsApp groups
Whatsapp is the most popular messaging platform owned by Facebook. You can send text messages, videos, audios, images, audio clips, location and other kinds of files through WhatsApp messenger. The application will support both android and ios devices. The app requires an internet connection to work and you need to grant some permissions to work the app properly. The WhatsApp will receive regular updations so that you will get updated features regularly. Nowadays the WhatsApp has been introduced an option to secure from adding you on WhatsApp groups without your concern. It is privacy security for individuals to stay safe and secured. This feature will prevent the users to add others to the whatsapp group without their concern. Everyone can do this feature through the WhatsApp website or through WhatsApp application. You can access this feature through the following steps.
- Firstly open the WhatsApp application and select the settings option by click on the three-dot menu on the top right side of the homepage of the app.
- Then select the option accounts.
- After that select the option privacy.
- You can access the group settings from the privacy option. Then click on the group settings.
- Finally, select the group option and set the option as everyone or contact or nobody.
- If you set the option as everybody, everyone can add to any WhatsApp groups.
- If you set the option as contacts, the persons that consist of your device can add you to any groups.
- If you set the option as nobody, nobody can add you to any groups.
- You can set the option as nobody to prevent adding from WhatsApp group without your concern.
- After selecting any of that option click on the done icon to complete the process.