How to track your lost android phone using Google Map
Nowadays mobile phones are the very necessity of our daily life. We can’t do anything without mobile phones. The GPS system is very important for tracking cell phone or cell phone users those who are in the emergency situation. People can’t live without mobile. Most of the people save their important data or files like contact information, business files, personal information etc. You can find your lost phone in different ways. There are so many apps available in google play store and also you can find your phone with the help of Google map.
Google map is the most essential application because it will help you to find your lost phone. You can easily find your lost phone if you have a smartphone or computer, internet connection and your Google account ID and password. To check this your phone must be switched on and the location should be on. You can’t see your phone’s location history if your phone is off. To locate your lost phone follow the steps given below;
- Open the link https://www.google.com/maps with any smartphone or pc.
- Login to your Google account that linked to your lost phone.
- Then click on the 3 line bar icon on the top left corner of your display.
- After that select timeline option from the list.
- Then enter the date, month and year for which you want to need the location details.
- Finally, the map will show the location history of your lost device.
- Find My Phone:-
- Family Locator:-
- Cerberus Anti-theft:-
- Find my phone GPS locator:-
There are more apps to help you find out your lost phone. Some of the apps are Find My phone, Family Locator, Cerberus Anti-theft etc. You can download those apps through the link given.