Best UseFull Application For Muslims
This app is especially for Muslim peoples to do their prayers. It can be download from Google Play store through the link;
It can install easily because its size is only 15 MB. This app has 1 million downloaders with an average rating of 4.6 stars rated by 34,559 peoples. Ramadan app is offered by AppSourceHub and launched on 6th May 2015. The latest version of this app is 7.1 updated on 21st May 2018.
This app contains Ramadan times and calendar, prayer times (salat times), Al Quran, Qibla compass, 99 names of Allah, Hijri calendar and date converter, Ramadan Kareem Duas and Ramzan tracking. Ramadan is also a month for doing prayers, selflessness and a month of fasting. The time schedule is very important in those days. This app will help you to do your prayers and fasting incorrect time. The app will notify the sehri/iftar timings so that you don’t need to worry about it. This app contains features like;
- It shows prayer times of Fajir, Sunrise, Duhur, Asr, Sunset, Maghrib and Isha.
- 114 Quran surah for reading with 8 different languages.
- 7 different calculation methods like Asar method Hanafi/Shafi and coordinated universal time.
- Quran Arabic audio.
- You can browse Allah names and meaning without an internet connection.
- It provides Ramadan calendar.
- You can set alarms for Waktu Salat with azan, Namaz, sehri and iftar.
- This app notifies about the daily Sehri/Iftar time to start and end fasting.
- You can create Eid greetings.
- It will show the current date in western and Islamic calendar format.
- The location access for Mecca from anywhere from the world.
- 99 Allah names with meaning and mp3 audio of Asmaul Husna for all names.
- 8 Arabic duas in Arabic language with audio and Duas pronunciations.
- Islamic date convertor with date piker in wheeler UI.
- You can note your Ramadan memories on it (diary).